We are pleased to announce that we have been shortlisted for Planning Law Firm of the Year 2015 at the Planning Awards.
Other shortlisted law firms are:
· Clyde & Co
· K&L Gates
· Osborne Clarke
· Pinsent Masons
· Trowers & Hamlins
· Wragge Lawrence Graham & Co
The award will go to the law firm that can most clearly demonstrate how its planning work has enabled clients to have a positive impact on the physical or environmental quality of a place or places and/or the economic or social well-being of a community or communities.
The judges are looking for:
· Evidence that entries have improved or are likely to improve the physical or environmental quality of a place or the economic or social well-being of a community.
· The potential for long-lasting impact;
· Involvement of, and benefit to, local people or community; and
· Value for money and/or financial viability
The winner will be announced on Tuesday, 17th November 2015. Paul Zyda, the principal solicitor of Zyda Law, will be attending the event.